Complete and send the request for information form which certifies you as an international student.
Visit the flats, apartments or studios
From the list of flats available select those that best suit your needs and inquire with us about days and times for a visit.
To complete the reservation of a flat, apartment or studio:
- Pay the fee directly to the Habitatge Jove office or have the
money available in your bank account that you provide.
|3 months or more
||200 €/person (VAT not included)
For apartments for a single person contact with us
For stays of less than three months contact with us
- Scan the following documents and send to email@example.com
- Photocopy of Passport or identity card.
- Documentation issued by the university, school, or company stating the duration and purpose of your stay in Barcelona.
Seasonal contract (Applicable Law LAU of November 24, 1994).
The duration of the contract will vary according to the period of stay required by the student.
Signing the contract
- A date and time will be agreed upon to sign the contract at the Habitatge Jove office.
- Payment in cash to the owner of the property in the following amounts:
- The deposit: 2 months of rent for contracts up to 12 months. For contracts below 12 months the proportional and/or agreed amount. The deposit must be paid upon completion of the contract.
- The rent for the current month.
- The provision of funds for the consumption of utilities (gas, electricity and water). This “provision” will be paid upon completion of the contract.
- Renewal of contract: In case you would like to extend the contract, the amount paid is the following:
||55 € /person (VAT included)
||75 € /person (VAT included)
|3 months or more
||155 € /person (VAT included)
- Visa: In the case that you have a document that is pending a request for accommodation with us, the cost will be 100 € (VAT included) and 30 € (VAT included) extra for processing by conventional mail.
» Information application