Owners of a Flat to Rent for Students
HABITATGE JOVE SERVICES
- We visit your apartment for rent, we make an inventory and offer advice for free.
- You can offer the whole flat or just some rooms.
- We provide information to interested students, lecturers,...through the website and in person (offices).
- We show your flat to the person interested in it.
- We manage Leasing Agreements.
- We advertise your flat on the website, section APPARTMENT AVAILABILITY.
Flat to rent conditions:
- All apartments have to be fully furnished, including all appliances, kitchenware and electrical appliances.
- All services (water, gas and electricity) must be turned on/hired.
- All apartments have to be near a subway stop.
Terms of Agreement:
- The Lessees will pay the Owner the rent in advance, depending on the rent option of the flat (apartment renting).
- The Lessees will pay the Owner for the monthly rent in advance, depending on the rent option of the flat (room renting).
- The Lessees, regardless of the renting option chosen, will pay the Owner a deposit of 2 monthly rent (whenever Agreement period is longer or equal to 5 months. For short-term Agreements, this amount will be 1 monthly rent as a deposit.
- The Lessees will also pay funds for additional expenses.
Papers to be provided by Owner:
- Title deeds of apartment and a copy.
- ID card of the Owner and/or his/her representative (in case the representative signs the Agreement).
- Valid warrant of habitability (or in procedure) and a copy.
- Agreements are signed in HABITATGE JOVE offices. The Lessee will sign the Agreement, as well as Internal Rules and an inventory of the apartment (This inventory will also be signed by both parties inside the flat during check in).
How to contact with HABITATGE JOVE:
- Fill the following form or contact at (+34) 93 323 9068.
Habitatge Jove Barcelona SL informs you that we treat the information you provide us exclusively with the purpose of providing mediation services in the rent of flats/rooms and be able to carry out all the tasks that the provision of these services imply, as well as how to keep you informed of other services that Habitatge Jove Barcelona SL offers to his clients or to the public in general. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your data
Therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify the data
inaccurate or request its deletion by request; written to the offices of Habitatge Jove Barcelona SL with address at C. Enric Granados, 19 Baixos 1 when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.